Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I love you, but I kinda have to eat you now!

   If I was a purple dinosaur, I would not be caught singing dumb love and sharing songs! And why the hell would my belly be green... Just doesn't make any sense! Hello boys and girls... lets play pretend.. dumb!
I am surprise today's society allows this to happen. What happens if this dino gets hungry? Haven't you fuckers seen Jurassic Park? That shit really happens! Dinosaurs eat meat like people... lets put a handful kids in a room to sing happy love me songs and then throw in a fucking hungry T-Rex! Its like a colorful bag of gummy bears! Just fucking dumb idea!
Who doesn't like Gummy bears anyways! Have you ever tried them frozen or fried? Yes I know... only a fat guy! But they are like gods lil colorful happy pills! I like me some Gummy Bears... I wish they could dance and sing and play pretend with me... then when I get hungry I would eat them one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers