Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dark Halloween

      Halloween lets us change into something out of the norm. Some like to transform into a cute cuddly teddy bear and some into a hot sexy zombie. Its one time out of the year, it is normal not to be normal. The good become the bad, the bad become the good... as long as you change into something other then yourself.
      Lately I have been struggling with some demons of my own. I have been surrounded by allot of negativity. If you ask anyone what kind of person I am, they would tell you... well he will tell you how it is, but they will also say I am a happy and crazy person. (I hope)
     Why are some people more fascinated on the negatives rather then the positives and feed off of it. It takes only one person with a negative idea or comment to create a dark cloud at an event. This person can feed this hatred bacteria until it grows and swallow all the positives or happiness.
I am personally drained of trying to avoid or ignore this darkness that feeds on just the hatred. Why cant we lock up the darkness and only walk into the lightness. Just talk about the positives. Just smile and laugh and play?
      If you have to pretend to be happy, If you think there is only negativity... then you might have to take some time for yourself. I would rather want people around me that would like to be happy and actually be happy. Truly want happiness and smile... no acting... no disguising... no dressing up.

I vote for true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers