Saturday, October 22, 2011

Get your reflective belts out!

   Its beginning to look a lot like Autumn!  Colder, shorter, and colorful days are here. Leaves are on the ground, jackets are on the coat rack, and bright reflective belts are on us! The best part is I can wear my hoodies again!  Woooo woooo! Work has been crazy lately trying to get ready for another big inspection next week. You know.... making sure we start doing stuff the way we are suppose to be doing. But we are getting there. I was selected to become an instructor at Port Hueneme California. So I guess I will have to be a great mentor and stuff... I cant wait for the first day in school... should I wear lederhosen and walk in like... Gutten tag... And bring Knoedle for snacks?
I am sure this life change will create another book idea. Stories of these young mechanics will bring laughter to the world.

But anyhoo, this month has been going by pretty fast! Sky, house, pants, eggs, and now Desiree is burning breakfast for dinner. What does all this mean... nothing absolutely nothing.

So this guy I know... lets call him... Bruse Knaster, is starting to enjoy the world of photography. Not saying he is at a level where I am, or ever will... well, ok. He is a beginner... but has potential.
Anhyoo, this Bruse guy has now a pretty cool camera gear set up, well for a beginner. So he saw the pic of me and Desiree: my right thumb and pointing finger made an L, her right fingers was curved like an O, her left pointing and middle finger was shaped into a V, with my left fingers creating an E. What does this spell... well everyone would see the pic and notice our finger shaped letters and say...ahhhh it spells out LOVE....
Not Bruse... this guy took one long look, scratched his head and asked me, what does 2023 symbolize?


I leave you all today with this question: If a ducks ass is raised to the sky when eating... can a duck fart and burp at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers