Saturday, February 11, 2012

My cheese and chocolate

Dear Dominique and Hayden,
Have you ever had a pizza without cheese or chocolate milk without the chocolate... thats what you both are to me. You guys are my cheese and chocolate! My crazy and painted life would not be complete with you as my paint and my canvas!

Im so proud of you Dominique. You have greatly progressed this year in school and at home. You have helped out with Hayden, proved you can take responsibility, and still managed to make me smile on occasions. Your imagination takes a flight and brightens the family room. It shows me that you have an animated mind, just like me!  I am so excited to see how your final score will be this grade. This year has been a bright year for you. You now enjoy school and even made the AB honor role for 2 consecutive report cards. It has been a long rough road but we finally made it. In the future make sure to be kind to all the kids in school. I know its hard to like everyone, since some can get on your nerves and act like complete butt holes, but try to find something intresting and something nice in every person you meet. This will help you become friends with everyone and having friends will definitely make growing up pleasurable and valuable. But remember one thing, your best friend should be Hayden. So be extra cool with her, because when everyone fails, it will be Hayden who still will be there for you.

My lil Hayden bug, what can I say that the world dont already know about you. It is so easy for you to make the world smile. Its the lil things you do that can brighten my day after a harsh day at work. Your creative mind can kill any storm outside and your special music show uplift my soul. I enjoy our never ending cuddle time and your never ending model poses. Which I still dont know you where you got them from. Your stinky blanket has to go! Sorry for putting this out there but I think in the near future we should retire you blanki. Remember to control your emotions. This will come with time. Instead of keeping things bundled inside talk to me or mom about it. Keeping emotions good or bad stored inside can only suffocate you. If its something you dont want to share with us, remember you can ask your older sister for advice. Built a great trustworthy relationship with Dominique because she can love you unlike any other person.

I know in a couple of months we will stress over moving back to the states. I know it will be hard to say goodbye to your friends once more. And I know starting our new lives in California will be difficult at first but when we finally do settle in, I promise we will start many more warm memories. We had a blast in Europe these 7 1/2 years. You guys have seen so many cool places that most kids only see on Google or in books! Never forget those memories, but leave room for the gaining ones. I would never want to eat a cheesless pizza nor drink just plain white cow juice on these new adventures. Super excite what we can offer to the world and what it can offer back to us.
I love you both so much. You are my never ending cup of life.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers