Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fatty Elephants and Flying Sex

If toilets get shit on and chairs get sit on, then why are puzzle pieces made without oil or beer?
I know its a valid question. 
Its the middle of March. So it will be April soon! Do-over wedding and Spain trip afterwards. I am a blessed man... thats right Im a man!

Started doing that gym thing this week. Gonna try to loose some Europe winter coat! No still will be Euro Spec! I like got on a scale this Monday and I almost threw up on the floor. I was like holy crap! This is crazy! Im like fat! My stomach was so sick to my... well itself! But I can dust away those fatty clouds! 

Hello boys and girls... ever saw two elephants fuck? Now thats some crazy shit! Think about it.. now think about two 3 legged elephants having sex. Now thats some crazy shit! Now throw in a bucket of ketchup, bag of baby marshmallows, and Tom Selleck! 

And we interrupt your nasty visions with this small poem:

Kids are cute
Kids are cool
Kids will make you smile 
Kids will make you laugh
Kids are true
Kids are a pain in the ass when they dont go to bed after yelling over and over go to bed! And then they come down for stupid questions, or wants, or any other fucking excuse not to go to sleep!

So flowers are kinda cool during spring time. They are starting to bloom in front of my house. The spring colors are dancing around me and attracting bugs that have sex on flowers. Great job you two flying and buzzing things. Just fondling each other all over that flower. Ohh yeah... there you go! Take it... take it... ahhhh, spread that pollen everywhere! Just dont bother me! Stay away from me... WTF, I said... Squash! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers