Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dream in a Dream

So I had a dream last night. It was our Do-over wedding day and I was getting ready. Where are my pants? I couldn't find my pants. I was standing there in the bedroom, trying to find my pants. They didnt hang in my closet, they werent in my bed, they where not on the floor. I look down and I already had them on. Crazy huh. I woke up breathing heavy.
Des said to me, "I found my dress!"
"Oh, was I talking in my sleep?" I asked.
"No, I found my dress." She assured.

This was starting to get weird. I kinda ignored the conversation and went back to sleep.
Today, during my study session break, I asked Desiree again: "I guess I was talking in my sleep last night."
"No, why? I didn't hear anything" Des explained.
"Then why did you say you found your wedding dress?" I asked.
She gave me that (your crazy dude) look and asked, "what are you talking about?"

So either three things happened last night:
1. I slept with the wrong woman.
2. We both had dreams about missing wedding clothes and Desiree just couldn't remember hers.
3. I had a dream in a dream! Now thats some crazy shit!

1 comment:

Followers