Thursday, April 12, 2012

Do-Over

So we did it again! We got married. Unlike our first wedding 10 years ago in Desiree's parents living room with our PJs on... we did it right in a German Church in our town. I cant say that I was stressed at all... ShiiiiiiiiT! It was killing me! Not being able to control this and this.... but it turned out great! Desiree and some of her girls decorated the Wooden Spoon early in the morning... which looked awesome, while I went to pick up the flowers. Flowers looked good and costed us an extra 100 Euros, but defiantly worth it. Then Anthony, Brett, and myself decorate the cute lil church. Everything was just right. The organist played the extended-remix version of the bride's march, which we all had smiles on our faces. Right when we thought the song was over... it kept on going! Every time I looked at the bride's maids: Amber, Sandra, Tiffany, and Polish Polish... I saw them trying to hide their smiles and OMG faces.  My best man Craig stood by me and didnt even loose my rings. He did great! My other boys Anthony and Greg flawlessly had my back even though Greg never closed the church doors after we walked in. But I guess that was kinda my fault, since I never told him to do that. The ceremony was cute and fast. Dominique and Hayden did great for the sand ceremony and Desiree was the one who spilled the sand. Afterwards we took some pictures and headed down to the wooden spoon. We started out with the cake and coffee time. This gave Gabi some time to make sure we get everyones orders. Everyone had fun and we did too. The cake that Kristine made was delicious and looked beautiful. Afterwards we cleaned up and left home to get ready for our Spain trip.

Again I wanted to thank everyone that made this Do-Over wedding a success and a great memory for the Kesslers. Everyone from the Photographers, the cake maker, the last minute helpers, and all of our friends and guests. You are all part of this non-forgettable memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers