Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clowns

Clowns would be cooler if they walked around naked and had sex on stage with funny balloon characters. I hate clowns. Clowns are gods lil hick-ups. Painted faces, big flower shoes, and those stupid fake smiles. They are dumb. Oversized clothes like dumb bums! Clowns are like cows without the l and n! Why do we need clowns you might ask? To have something dumb to talk about. To waist our time as humans. To remember we might not have it as bad as me might think we have it. Stupid clowns. Today I want to punch a clown in its big red nose. Just one good punch, would he laugh... would he cry? Hmm I don't think I ever saw a cowboy clown or an astronaut clown. Weird. Either way, clowns should be pissed on, spit on, chopped up, and flushed down the garbage disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers