Monday, July 11, 2011

Mondays are important...

Its Monday.
I hate Mondays! If we didn't have any Mondays... Tuesday would be our new "Monday." Then I would have to hate Tuesdays! So ether way any day after the weekend should suck... which means... delete all weekdays! So everyday was a weekend! Hmmm so we would have to work on weekends... which means weekends would suck!
Sometimes there is no way past something dumb and negative. Mondays are dumb, but is needed to ensure a great reward... the weekend! Dumb people are needed, to make sure smart people get the recognition they deserve. Its the ying-yang effect, for every good, there is an evil.
Skinny people need fat people. Ugly people need sexy people... there is no way around it.

My Sociology class is scaring me. I am not sure this will work. I took my midterm today, 20% my grade... Guess we will see soon how bad i did.

and now some random Kessler thoughts:
I think it is sexy when a girl scratches her tits!
Chess is fun when you play it, but not a cool thing to watch being played!
Green poop is soooo cool its a sad thing they have to be flushed also.
Birds fly for a reason... they have wings!
I got my haircut today.
I wish my life was a musical! Just break out in random dance and song routines... no homo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers