Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some people's stupid-monkey brained kids!

Ok, first of all... I know there are dumb people in this world. I can understand that for some people, the color red is the coolest thing they have ever seen. I also am aware that more often you will remember a dumb person then a very smart one. Well this is about a very dumb person, lets call him Steve, and lets presume he works at Patriot Military Automobile used car lot in Kaiserslautern. Lets also assume he is in charge of making sure your loan gets payed off when selling your used, I dont know... 2009 VW Jetta TDI.
We sold our car to this place June 2nd...
Its now... July 5th!

In lil British-Leprechaun accent..."Im sorry Mr. Kessler, there were a lot of German holidays, and the person who worked here before me messed something up, and I am kinda dumb"

So every day I have been calling him about my $15K check, and when my car finally will get paid off...
Yesterday this brainless kid tells me finally the words I been waiting to hear...
"Mr. Kessler, I am holding your $15K check... I will hand carry it to you bank tomorrow and pay off the VW."

This would have been the end of this blog... but Steve is a little unintelligent.

So I called the bank today to hear the good news, but nope... still haven't received the check... the bank closes in an hour.

So I have to make one of my daily phone calls again just to find out that stupid ass Steve, decides not to pay off my car, because the check is only for $15K and since it has been a month... and interest has been added... it would be a smart idea to send the fucking check back to the bank to add the extra charges to the $15K.

Sooo, I owe $14, 600 on my Jetta... he had a $15K check... fucking kidding me?
I told him, why didn't you pay off the car and then try to to get a $42 check for the interest that it gained in 30 days... fucking retard! I told him, you have an hour to pay off my car before the bank closes.

I called at 5:50 to check the status. This time lil monkey boy doesn't talk to me... he finally told his boss about the situation and asked him to speak to me. Ugghhh!!! Do you want some smarter people working for you... I can shit one out for u!

I have a meeting with him tomorrow at 11am... this will give him 2 hours to get my check back from the German Bank...

Some people kids!

This blog could still continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers