Friday, July 1, 2011

TF3, Smith gone, and K-town fest time!

So tonight me and Desiree are going down town K-town for a fun night! Its been a long time, and we even have a DD! Weepeee, thanks T. Logan! There is a big fest and it should be a good time. All I know that I will have my booze... which equals to fun Kessler! Lets face it, any time with the Kess is a fun time! Watched Transformers 3 last night... wow... what a great movie! Its funny how I still get goosebumps when I hear them transform! This one was kinda dark... lots of robot guts and blood! Cant wait for the blu-ray! Desiree even stayed awake! Had to drive my boy Smith to the airport this morning, miss him already. They left for the states for a month....its gonna be quite here... now I have to find a Beer pong partner. Speaking of beer pong, we are hosting our first tourney  on the ninth! Should be a good time... well let me go ahead and pre-game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers