Monday, September 19, 2011

It all ends where it starts.

This sucks! Hamburgers are round and hot dogs are long and strange looking. You sit on chairs that have four legs. People in costumes are cooler with sunglasses on. What does this all have to do with this being a dumb day, well look out side. The weather is like fallish! It's almost October, So its just dumb weather time. Yesterday was Dominiques birthday, she is fucking 9 now!
Holy crap!
Last weekend I had a potoshoot of a church service. I know me in a church... weird. It was definitely different. It had screaming adults, a lot of tears, and just strange stuff. Everyone spoke in tongue. Sounded like a lot of adults baby talking... I know I will go to hell for this, but I sustained my reactions and continued taking pictures. People were getting attacked by the guy and girl in charge and like zapped them with the holly ghost. The bodies dropped to the floor. It was extremely different. One point I was like WTF! But again, its just wasn't my cup of tea. There was even a sword and bible dance. I know right. But anyhoo, next weekend I am going to Oktoberfest... I hope I have a fun time. First and last time!
 I will be one of the lucky ones to get in a tent, have a big mug of German beer, eat a hamburger, while trying not to fall out of my chair. Having fun with my German Oktober fest hat and sunglasses on, while trying not to baby talk when the sun goes down!
AMEN and god bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers