Sunday, September 4, 2011

September.

So its September!
Dominique will be turning 9 in a couple of weeks.
School started.
Fall is around the corner.

So with that said lets have a party! The weather here in Germany is starting to be nice. Ok, we have our ever other rainy day, but its ok weather. Desiree had her first football game last Friday, where she played hard the first two passes and hit the ground hard going after QB's flag. Now we are just chillen! I am starting my extreme diet... which isnt working out like I planned. Well we will see net month how well I did.

Beer pong is going well...

In Materiel Control... September is the last month of the year... I am the only card holder in the squadron... so its a pretty busy month for me... blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers