Friday, September 30, 2011

Some posts from Dominique's 2010-2011 Journal

Sep 29, 2010 (yes one year ago)
   My sester is a paninthe butt. She calls me Domanick in stad of Dominique. She is mean and nastes. she hetts me and kecks me. She eats whith her mothe upined.


Mar 14 2011
   We are makeing store bags it shod be fun and if not I dont care atleast Im working and that is funy becaese I don't like to work only if it is games I only have 15 or 16 minits so I have to hery cose it is allmost time.


Apr 7 2011
   This summer I am going to my Nana and paw paw. Paw paw and i will go fishing. Last year I cote 2 ramdow and 3 catfish and 9 trowts. My paw paw is a dork he thinks cowfish and dogfish and antfish are real. My nana will tich me how to nit.
But for now on I am in school whith my craze ticher mrs. brook.


Apr 19 2011
   Once lived a King and Queen. They live in a casle above a big town. The Queen was very ell and about to have a babby. The King looked for a mageec flower the flower hade amageece power and toce it out of the grownd and meltied it in wader and made the Queen drink it and a prinses was born. 7 years ladder the prinses was 7 years old.


May 2 2011
   Today I am going to try to be good and going to work hard. I am not going to talk in class. I will onle talk in ressas. I ha a feal trep on Friday We went to the Dinicome Masiom my favret parts were win we rased animals. I rased a dog, alagator, tertle and a persin and 5 snase. I loved the slades and I loved the spring hosese.

May 19 2011
    The pigs are going to mete the frogs. The frogs are going to grab there lilly pads and fly away.

May 23 2011
    I am 8 1/2 my sister is 3 I am

May 25 2011
    the older sister I need to talk good care of her It is not

May 31 2011
    always fun. She can be a pain. I did a pupit show with DAven Katelynn and Darick. Daven is 9. Katelynn is 7. Darick is nly 4. Daven was the dad Katelynn was the mom and darick was a cat. The title was the little gril how picked a basckit of bluebarryes. I love my frands they are fun and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers