Sunday, December 18, 2011

at the end... I let my mind type!

Just sitting her staring at my iMac Screen. Its been a busy weekend but now my vacation starts.
Finished my last photo shoot for this year! It has been a busy and exciting year for my photo studio. I made some good cash and learned some great skills. But for the remainder of the month, Im just gonna chill with the family and watch the snow fall down! Today we had our first snow. It actually came down pretty good and even started to stick a bit... for like 30 minutes... thats crazy huh! But the seal is broken... let the muther fucking snow cover this place! My arms are week from not shoveling snow since last year! Tomorrow we are gonna see Jordin Spark... I know.. the girls are so excited... no really Dom knows like 5 of her songs... yeah Im pretty excited too. Then we might see another Christmas Market... this would be number three this year. I signed up Me and Dom to do some volunteer work for Wednesday. We are gonna stand at the pax terminal for 5 hours handing out cookies to the deploying members. I juts want Dom to understand that Christmas isn't just all about whats under the tree. I know I am a bad ass Father! I miss Michael Jackson, I just feel like he was coming back... bastard doctor! So next weekend, Christmas, we are spending it in Prague. I cant wait to walk around the cold and see lots of frozen nose snot! We are super excited! If I was a snow man my nose wouldn't be a fucking carrot... maybe a cigar, or an empty beer bottle! Im just saying.
So im about to do something crazy...  Im just gonna let my mind type... I will not correct any misspellings or grammar. So hold on to your seats... its about to get wet and wild!

She told me her name was Iceberg, thats a strange name... since iceberg is lettuce right? thats just real dumb!... This would explain her face looking like a head of lettuce, not any lettuce... iceberg lettuce. the dog sniffed her hand and barked!.... I think The fish in the office might soon die.... and it has nothing to do wiiith me cleaning the cage last week and refilling it with ice cold water...was kind of funny since the first hour the fish swam backwards! So dogs, why do i keep wanting to write about dogs... ugh.... cough medicen, do they really work... no really I dont think so. I think if a cough medicine would work.... you wouldbt be coughing anymore after drinking some..... but most of the time... your still fucking coughing... might as well drink soem beer instaed! If my face was made out of ice cream would you lick it? Melted icream is not cool... its like flavored milk and we know were milk comes from titts! Hmmmm Nipple cream! But anyhoo I guess the bell in my head ringing could only mean one thing.... its time for a fuckingdonut... gosh i would throw a rock in a cats face for a nice warm donut! I once knew a guy whos neighbors cat peed in his gym bag... ha ha! So when the Tv is off, is it watching you?

and thats all folks!

My head hurts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers