Saturday, December 31, 2011

Remember in 2011 when...

So its the last night of 2011! What a year it has been! I am so glad so many people got to spent it with me...ha ha! Your life is now fulfilled and to the rest that haven't had the chance to be close to my presence... theres always 2012 the last year until the world ends! LMAO!


So New Years last year started with a  blast! We had great friends over to shoot of a mountain of bottle rockets! Having 24 rockets in a case of beer worked wonderful! We took a trip to Koblenz and enjoyed some walking around time. Very pretty town but the cool stuff was closed until spring! I almost wanted to leave this behind but my 30th birthday party was epic! All my friends came and we celebrated it all in black outside with reflective belts on. It was a great time! To end the month we went on a trip to Ireland. We saw the hot spots and flew for the first time on Ryan air. We had fun and made some new friends. Who knew in Ireland they didn't know about Irish Car Bombs... CraZy!






In February working at the Kapaun Vehicle Inspection station (last month) had its fun moments. The daily snow weather forecast was a great success. The new iPhone app i created that would outsource cheaper items available on line rather then the KMCC fooled a lot of people. I enlisted in the AF again... here goes another 4 years! Was a dark morning but my decision was an easy one.
(in bed last night)
Desiree' Kessler: you know what I want for valentines?
Kess: what?
Desiree: a clean house when I wake up.
Kess: Well you better then clean the house the night before. Lol



We visit Lucerne Switzerland where the scenery was breath taking! I met Anthony. We also took a trip to the Black forest and seen some cool kuku clocks and the largest waterfall in Germany. I ate lion!  


Le-a
The dash dont be silent!



I made an awesome cake for Desiree's Birthday. It was a sliding success! Justin Bieber dies on CSI ! We also took a family trip to the very windy and cold Frankfurt zoo... no polar bears, sad face! I said hello and good bye to some of the Bartoszeks at the terminal. Had dinner with the guy from transformers and took a trip to Heidelberg. It sleeted out of no where! 
Bringing back Air POwer!






March... we had our 9th year anniversary! Go US! Experience a fashing parade in Alzey, theres some crazy peoples out there! News that VW is gonna try to make the VW bulli started my heart again! I love that bus! 
RIP A1C Zach Cuddeback, your service and dedication will never be forgotten.


Steve-O: [Before downing a cup full of sweat extracted from Preston's crotch and buttocks] Here's to good health.


Cake on my face again. Gotta love beer pong! We took a trip to Trier and Idar Oberstein. Found an awesome restaurant in a rat cellar! Purchasing stuff is now my new job. Took a  trip to Pisa and Rome, Italy. Lots of train rides and walking. But the trip was a success and we had so much fun with the Smiths. Plus Dominique had a blast in the leaning tower of Pisa! 








In April, Germany had an earthquake! HU new Cd came out... 60% liked it!I defiantly won that Rib-off competition! We got our paychecks! Even though everyone freaked out that we wouldnt get paid! 


TGIFPT!
Thank God Its Fist Pump Thursday!



I tucked in my best bud that fell asleep on my dining room table.
Took the family on a cool trip to the past where dinosaurs were alive! Das Praehitorium is a place thats almost as cool as walking around Jurassic park set. created my custom beer pong table. This is the day the epicness was born. Im a Motherlover! 
Kessler's Easter bash was a great success... without any fires or grills being destroyed! Spent Easter in the Japanese Garden and the got waisted playing beer pong with the neighbors...yeah thats how we role!
Candy in the office... So you will get fatter and I look skinnier!
Ended the month with a trip to Lindau... it had a lighthouse!



We started May visiting Neuschwanstein castle. We stayed at an awesome hotel and enjoyed the views from the bridge. Bin Laden is dead! Special Olympics, spent the day translating in the arts and crafts tent.  Two girls got married on Greys Anatomy! Ate some good food at the Squadron BBQ. Found some free fish using Ramstein Yard Sales for the office! 


What's for lunch today... your face!


The month of Pee test! This is where i peed in a cup 4 times! Micheal Bolton sings as Jack Sparrow! One year now without Smoking... I miss smoking.. I miss it soo fucking bad!  Took the Family to Tripsdill where we slid down a water slide in a tub!
Superman finally flew...sheesh after 10 years! Ripped off some wallpaper around the management office door... ooops!  Smith hooked my Civic up... to bad the springs were the wrong ones! 
fat.... no thats just muscles taking a break!



June-- I want to kick baby chickens! Fly dumb-non-flying birds.... fly!

June is the month I started my final book. (this one...lol) Saved some lives, at AADD!
The birth of "where am I" noooo not in Moscow!  Finally, my beer pong table arrived! Its soo sexy. The other sexy thing.... the VW CC. We finally got to drive it home. Desiree and the girls left for a trip to the states. I was home alone... so sad so sad.  
I blood pump you sooooo much. I miss you.
86th VRS Car Show page is up and running. Roman noodles every night is making me week!  Spent a couple of hours with Brandon and then took him to Frankfurt Airport. Spent fathers day alone...

Desiree flew into England, so last minute London trip. It was fun seeing Desiree and seeing the london sites. Finished the month watching Transformers 3. I had goosebumbs sitting next to Shia LaBeouf.


Sparks in July. Downtown bar hoping with Desiree. We had so much fun. Beer pong tournament. Almost won...we almost won! Me and Desiree had fun time in Berlin. Our hotel was hot and right next to train station, but the town was really cool! Have you ever shit in a park?
To plank or not to plank? As long as you dont plank and drive! 

Ahhh Spider, look at that spider, aaaalll by itself! 

Had a blast at a baptism. It was pretty cool one. 
Desiree- everyone likes bright colors like neon orange and neon yellow.
Kess- ha ha neon yellow? Didn't know there was a neon yellow.
Des- there's gonna be a knee-on your face!

The Hopper's wedding was perfect. I am sooo done eating cake! Yum yum.


August we headed back to the states.We spent a week in the pax terminal. Sleeping on couches and even on the floor kinda sucked! Never driving on a Greyhound bus again. Especially from Dover to Little Rock! 
It doesn't count when you fart while your sleeping. Gosh people.
Had a fun time in Arkansas. See I can go muddin! And swim in a dirty lake!  In North Carolina we had fun time letting my parents spoil us. We even had the chance to see the Army wives set and SC beaches! When we got back we had a blast with friends with some beer pong games.
Dominique had a blast on her first day in Sembach Middle School... She is growing up soooo fast! 





So in September I spilled some beer on Smith's carpet. Euro Spec made a cumback. Desiree and her girls played their hearts out in flag football. We had a blast at the wine tasting trip to my families vineyard. The girls got some Guinea pigs and they pooped on the floor. Gymnastics something Hayden and Dominique loves to do. Did the Oktoberfest thing. Had my beer and slept on the hill. Ran through a corn field maze. Got notified that my CCAF is complete. 
Another Free Advice ($0.00): Sometimes your shit stinks! 
Work is crazy since its the last month of the year... so buy buy buy! 



So woke up in October to find a burned grass circle in my back yard. How did that happen? Its cool as a german to shake curtains outside the window. Like Herr Knoedle would do on a sunny day. Went to Heidelberg Zoo for Haydens Birthday. Got coined for the outstanding job I did during the harsh last couple of months at work. 
Broetchens are Gods lil hang over pills... 2 please!
Took the girls to see some free monkeys on a France mountaintop. They enjoy blood pills!


Im all legal! got my lil business card!  California wants the Kess! Got selected for Instructor duty. The reflective belt idea was created. 
Wanna wish everyone a happy LCAP week! 







Hello November, thanks for letting us watch the Smurfs! Justin Bieber's Christmas CD is blasting in my car! Reflective belt calendar shoots and available to purchase on the net. 
BG C.K. Hyde invites me to his facebook page. 
5+5+5-5+5+5-5+5x0=15... sheesh people!


More Beer pong!  Thanksgiving dinner at 2 homes and one squadron. Guess whos the new secretary for the booster club... this guy! 
Ended the month with a trip to Rothenburg to start the Holliday season with its Christmas Market. Christmas tree is up and coffee video hits the charts. 
Just accomplished my Cyber Monday shopping... and you all should be proud... not one DC item!
Dominique made the AB Honor role... So proud! 


OMG... it finally happened!
Go ahead and google: reflective belt calendar! Doooo IT!








And December...
Had the honor to volunteer again at the bowling alley for the Winter Special Olympics. Met the green and yellow power rangers... with the girls.  Cook with me now, cook with me now, Im making pancakes.
The rad'est 80s party ever!  Moscow has an Ikea! VRS booster club has a facebook page! 
The flower in my office is alive! passed another PT test! 
The coolest Christmas party ever. I even got a spinning coin! 
Lil head on a big body is in everyone's heads! 
Christmas Markets: Heidelberg, Alzey, Kaiserslautern, Prague
Met Jordan Sparks. 
I dont know why but in the crazy silly knitted hats with ear flaps stage! Me and the girls volunteer and helped out with Project Rudolph and handed out goody bags to all the deploying troops. Dom and Hayden loved it! The Kesslers spent Christmas in Prague and loved the site seeing.  
Ate an egg coupon and decided that for our 10th year anniversary we should finally have a wedding! 

And now... watching Tv with the girls while Desiree is at work. I might even surprise her tonight and give her a New Years kiss!

Had a great 2011 with my friends and family. 



See you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers