Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012

So its the New Year! Most of us are enjoying trying to keep new promises like going to gym, eating healthy, or not smoking. Some are throwing away the old and starting new.
My wife broke her ankle in both sides. So Im have had a pretty busy week so far. Not to mention getting Desiree ready mentally for her operation on Friday. After work I have to head home, unless I have to do some grocery shopping, paying bills, going to the bank, or check the mail. I straighten out the house a bit, do the dishes, do one load of laundry, and try to cook dinner. By try I mean... attempt since so far nothing I cook seems exciting! The some studying and getting the girls ready for bed.
Then some me time and then time to carry Desiree upstairs. Bath time is fun.... lol! Help her get dressed for bed and try not to accidently hit her leg.
In the morning, I get ready, carry her downstairs, get stuff ready for the girls, wake Dominique up, make sure she gets ready, make Desiree a coffee, bring items t her like phones, medication, make Hayden some chocolate milk for later, and head to work.

Its been a busy couple of days! Tomorrow after work I need to make sure I come home right after work so I can bring Dominique to her Gymnastic class.
But I am so proud of Dominique. She has helped out so much! No questions asked! She just does it! She definitely makes me so proud! I cant wait to think about a way to reward her. Maybe I will take her and Hayden to the father-daughter ball.

Gosh I hope Desiree has a fast recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers