Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa, rules for fat guys...google it!

Santa is a cool guy. Not only does he bring toys to all the good kids of the world but also eats their cookies! Last year I forgot to leave a plate out for old Saint Nick, I know I suck! But that jolly fat guy helped him self to the cookies Desiree made for us! That bastard!
Yup Desiree went to bed early that day since she knew the girls would wake up soon, leaving me alone to watch a movie. Yes I was hungry for cookies, but Desiree told me, "No! Those are for the girls!"
So being the good husband that I am... I didn't touch them!

But I should have since Santa ate them anyways! Yeah... Desiree didn't believe me... but this really happened!

This year I will be ready! When Santa takes my cookies again... I am gonna take a pic and then beat the shit out of him! I dont care if your fat... you dont take another fat guy's cookies! What the fuck... its like the first rule for fat guys...
Uggghhhhh.... Santa its soooo on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers