Saturday, June 4, 2011

Evil Showers



I wake up, 
walk to the bathroom and gaze at that sexy guy looking back at me in the mirror. 


While shaving, I am amazed on how this shirtless guy is in shape. Nice flat stomach and sculpted arms and of course those big shoulders.
I jump in the shower and washed that god-like body. (I'll keep those details out of this blog)
Walk through the glass door, dried myself, and walked back to the sink. 
Picking up the tooth paste, I gaze at myself once more. WTF!
What happened to my tight abs?
Where did my rock hard chest go?
Who deflated my arms?
This is dumb! Stupid magical shower water! What did you do?

Why is it that taking a shower in the morning will turn you fat! 
How many calories does your body intake while taking showers? 
Why cant we have a diet shower?
 I work my ass off during the day and night, just so I look good for 3 minutes in the morning... Bull Shit!

1 comment:

Followers