Wednesday, June 15, 2011

F-at F-ood F-you!

One step at a time, one day after another, one goal at a time, one fucking Whopper with cheese! Im hungry...OMG! This sucks! My PT test is on the end of the month, so trying to shed as much as I can. So no fast food, no Wooden Spoon, no butter sandwiches... well since Desiree is in the states... I really haven't eaten anything anyways...lol.
But anyhoo, I should be ok... I have been working out on my off time! Extra time lifting weights, and sheesh all that fucking running! The only thing I could still change is my eating habits. That is the tough one. I quit smoking now for a year, I pick up the toilet seat and put it back down most days, I most of the time put my dirty clothes in the hamper... but eating healthy: Ouch! I like my food. I like my snacks. I love my sweets. Healthy is dumb... yeah yeah, I know... You will live longer, You will feel less stressed. You will be fit to fight... blah blah blah! Give me my double whopper with cheese and bacon, large fries, and diet coke! 

So I am taking this online college course: Sociology.
I dont know why... I need it for my CCAF.
Yeah... I know... I dont know why, maybe its my environment and the people I am surrounded that made me pick this one... Yup I read the first chapter!
Dont think this will work for me... I cant be a class clown in an online class!

Update:
So Desiree's new car: 2012 VW CC R-line has arrived and I am in love!
Its sooooo sexy!

Ugh... I am hungry! I want some popcorn.... dipped in chocolate then deep-fried and covered in caramel and one strawberry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers