Monday, June 13, 2011

Sparkling Vampire and the Hairy flea-infested Wolf-Boy

The bright light cut through the dark sky. The aliens have landed.
Edward the sharp tooth alien and his buddy Jacob--the hairy one, stepped for the first time on our planet. Their space shuttle flew off and Edward waved to it.... goodbye. 
Jacob farted!
Edward just shook his head and started walking towards the woods. They had one mission to find this girl that has no friends, bring her back to their planet and to make fresh cheese. 
OK never mind... I am boring myself with that story! 
I was going to make fun of the glittery vampire and the flea infested wolf boy... but never mind. I guess I'll just stick to my normal jabber! Isn't it funny how you dont miss something until it is gone! Desiree and the girls left today to start operation "Drop the kids off and have some adult time" a.k.a  Operation DKOHAT.
Needless to say, I am hungry... bored... and lazy! Its quite, I can watch what I want, and go to bed when I want. I know this must sound extremely fun and wonderful... but I honestly do miss my 3 girls. Dominique even shed some tears at the terminal! Parenting sucks sometimes! But ohh well. Now sitting here on the couch in the dark listening to some new music and feeling the draft from my over sized ripped hole from my PJ's! Stupid tight Pajamas! Well only place left for these holy pajamas is the garbage! 
So If I had a chance I would so own a pond and frogs! 36 frogs to be exact! They could swim and jump and eat flies... frogs are cool.
Tonight I am going to knuckle walk all night long! Maybe not all night long... but 12 minute sounds fun! Haven't tried it yet... shame on you! Normal people knuckle walk at least 9 times a month... sheesh your a non knuckle walker... your life could end soon! I am ready incase my legs cant support my heavy ass any more and they need my knuckles help for support... I am not gonna be the last one trying to get on a bus and have everyone wondering why I haven't made it on the bus yet! People gotta go to work you know!

Pile of wood in my backyard reminds me of a bad nightmare... eeeew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers