Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just work...

Today was crazy at work...
Since I work at Materiel Control, I order stuff!
Yes, I sit there all day and buy stuff with not one but two credit cards!
But dont get to mad... I also have to get quotes, track, log, double check, approve, and match all purchases. Then of course the normal office crap like take care of customers, find out why something wasn't purchased, compare quotes, restock items, blah blah blah.
Ohhh I also make sure everything is done legally like, purchases above $3K have 3 quotes, make sure part numbers do/dont cross over to NSN, and I only purchase stuff  I am allowed to buy.
So thats Materiel Control... not Material... Materiel!

Today I finally got caught up... like over 30 quote requests... all my purchases complete... and pretty much ETIC is at 95%!
Thanks to all that helped out!

---Kess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers