Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I fucking hate you Andy's Auto Sport!

 On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:58 AM,


This is very upsetting news, since I had the perfect time today to replace them, got everything off and then noticed on the box it states these springs are for an accord... plus they are to small in dimension.  Its very frustrating, since now i will have to wait a couple of weeks/month again for the correct springs that I have ordered
Please let me know what you can do.
Thanks,
Kess






On May 21, 2011, at 1:21 AM, Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service wrote:

 Hello,We have received your photos, please await our response while we forward this to our vendors,
Thanks!
RyanCustomer Service



On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Thomas Kessler wrote:
huh... i didnt send any photos... what is going on here?




On May 24, 2011, at 12:11 AM, Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service wrote:
Hello,
Sorry, we meant to say:Please send photos of the parts you've received. Please provide a photo of the part itself and any part/product number. As soon as we can prove to our vendors that you were sent the wrong part, we can go ahead and send you the correct parts or refund you.
Thank you,


Ryan




On May 24, 2011, at 5:06 AM, Thomas Kessler wrote:
<photo.JPG><photo.JPG><photo.JPG>



On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Thomas Kessler  wrote:

I would like to know the status on this problem...
Kess



On Jun 1, 2011, at 12:59 AM, Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service wrote:

Hello Thomas, yes it looks like we did confirm you were sent the wrong ones. We can gladly send the correct ones, but because you are international we cannot issue call tags or return labels. You would need to send the parts back to a designated address and we would reimburse you the shipping cost for that return. Is this ok as it is the only option.

Please confirm, then we will get the return authorization and address for you to ship the wrong springs, then we can take care of sending the new ones.

Regards


Sat, Jun 2, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Thomas Kessler wrote:

We have 2 options, you can pay me through paypal the $75 shipping charge for the springs that was mistakenly shipped to me, then I will email you the receipts and customs form. So you then can mail my new ones.

Or
give me a refund.
Thanks
Kess




 Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Thomas Kessler wrote:

I was told over the phone that the correct springs were going to be shipped out 9th June, could I have the shipping tracking number.

Thanks
Kess


 Jun 20, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service wrote:
Hello Thomas, unfortunately we do not have Paypal. This puts us in a dilemma unfortunately. We would like to resolve the situation, but the only option as indicated is that you would have to ship the springs back and we would reimburse you.

Even if you no longer wanted the springs and a refund on them, the problem would still arise that you would need to send the springs back, however we would reimburse you on the shipping charg
Please advise thank you,


On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Thomas Kessler wrote:

Wow, I am so confused I spoke with a representative early this month, and he told me the new springs would be shipped on the ninth, and then I could ship out the wrong ones. If you are saying they haven't shipped yet, please refund my money for the springs Today!  This is crap... I have been waiting for my springs that I have paid for over two months now...
Please refund my money... once I see that my money has been refunded (including the shipping) I will ship the wrong ones back... scan the receipt... and then wait for that refund.
This wasn't my mistake, this was yours, so please fix it!

Kessler


On Jun 21, 2011, at 6:49 PM, Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service wrote:

Hello,


We do need to see the parts come back first in order to refund you. Please send the parts back and forward us a tracking number and forward us the copy of the receipt so we can reimburse you and write a check.

Thank you,

Ryan



On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Thomas Kessler wrote:


Why is this so frustrating? Why do I feel like this is a scam? 
Why would you need to send me a check?
Refund my money back to my credit card like any other vendor would. 
Then you have proof you paid me back. 
Then keep that for your records and within a week, when the money is actually back in my bank I will mail back your springs. 
If I dont ship them back within a week or at least email you scanned shipping info, then send a collection agency after me... 

At first it took you much longer to ship this product, then it was the wrong product... 
Now transfer that amount including the shipping I paid for into my credit card account, so I can ship the wrong springs that you wrongfully shipped to me back to you. 
I will not ship the springs back to you until I receive a full refund back into my account! 
If this doesn't happen by Friday... I will take these emails, my receipts and everything I have about this company to the legal office on base to figure out a plan on how I can get some lawyers involved for this scam!
I paid for a product, that I never received....  and now you dont want to give me back my refund that I have requested until I ship back your mistake...on my dime! 
Which could take a couple of weeks to get to you... then I am suppose to believe you will send me a check.... let me guess, your company will make a mistake somehow again... and loose the check.... no thank you...
You have until Friday to deposit my full refund, or I will take everything to my legal office.

Thanks, 
Thomas Kessler


On Jun 22, 2011, at 7:11 PM, Andy's Auto Sport Customer Service wrote:
Hello,

If you have our merchandise, regardless if it's the correct one or not, your case would not hold up as we do not have to refund you as long as you have the parts in your possession. None the less, we do not want to cause any more issues for you and will refund you first as you request. Please be sure to forward tracking information to us once you have sent the parts back.

Please return the items to:

Andy's Auto Sport
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you,

Ryan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers